Today’s update is massive. I tried to make a post with snippets of commentary for each change and, well, it was almost as long as SEMC’s original post. So here’s the even quicker, dirtier version:
- Vox drops today for ICE, Saturday for Glory. Click here for the hero spotlight.
- Spectator Mode for private matches with 2 spectators.
- Profile page revamp with more focus on skill tier. Adds bronze, silver, and gold indicators for each tier.
- Honor or report players post match with a thumbs up or down.
- Added Pot of Gold and Level Juice to practice mode for easier build testing.
- Position Declaration (What I called Role Clarification).
- Instantly use consumables when item slots are full.
- When behind in level your team will earn experience faster, while earning slower when ahead in level.
- Attack animations will no longer go below base speeds; attack cooldowns can still dip down below base speeds.
- Heroic perk no longer adds any defenses.
- Twirly Death reworked to scale with crystal ratio better (than the basic attack buff).
- Base armor and shield increased to compensate for reworking of heroic perk.
- Heroic perk charge time cut in half to 1.5s.
- Dead Man’s Rush will now proc basic attack effects like Aftershock; cooldown acceration and barrier from crystal ratio improved.
- Spectral Smite base damage increased while per stack damage will have a slower ramp up.
- Improved per level increases of armor, shield, and health.
- WP build nerfed; support/healer build buffed in late game.
- Gift of Fire’s heal over time (hot) duration stays at 3s at all levels; hot ratio improved while burst heal slightly reworked to give greatr bonuses from crystal and not skill level.
- WP at level 12 dramatically reduced.
- Attack speed at level 12 dramatically reduced.* At level 12, attack speed will be 100%. Does not state if level 1 will still be 100% as well, thus giving Adagio no attack speed increases for leveling.
- WP build nerfed.
- Attack speed reduced at level 12.
- Heliogenesis’s crystal ratio improved for intial sun and for super nova.
- Solar Storm no longer collides with lane minions, non-objective jungle creeps, and shouldn’t collide with enemies behind her; travel speed reduced.
- Dragon’s Breath no longer silences your items.
- Bug fix/buffed.
- Fixed a bug where crits sometimes wouldn’t trigger properly.
- Slow duration from ranged attacks cut in half to 0.4s.
- Performance improvements for iOS and Android.
- Android user can now purchase ICE.
- Fixed bug where Kraken had too little health in practice mode.
- Vox bug discovered, but this is most likely a part of SEMC’s April Fool’s hoax with Update 1.4.
One interesting tidbit: we finally found out how distance is measured (in meters). For all the nitty gritty details of the update be sure to check out the full SEMC post here.
*After the update went live, Adagio’s attack speed is now static at 100%.